Reminder for our registered patients
If you are requesting any type of medical or insurance certificates you will need to make an appointment with a Doctor.
Want to know your lab results .... ask our team about the online portal.
Flu vaccines are now available. Please call the clinic to make an appointment with the Nursing team.
HUTT CITY HEALTH CENTRE in Raroa Road is offering a late night clinic on Tuesday evenings until 8.00 pm.
Our purpose-built Health Centres
You'll find us at our surgery at 5 Raroa Road in Lower Hutt or 5 Fitzherbert Road, Wainuiomata offering you:
- The highest standard of medical care
- Timely doctor and nurse appointments
- A full range of available medical staff
- Urgent appointment times available daily
- Daily walk-in clinic (Hutt Central only)
- An accessible central location
- Evening appointments after work
- Friendly staff
Enrolments are open again for people without a GP or new to the area. Due to demand you will be added on to our waitlist and contacted as soon as possible.
Dr Alexander Lyudin is leaving the clinic relocating to Kapiti Coast. His last day will be Wednesday 16 May.
Ask our team on how to sign up to the portal ....
Manage your health online 24/7 with the HUTT CITY HEALTH CENTRE Patient Portal.
On your Patient Portal you can:
- Make appointments with your GP or Nurse
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Access your medical records
- Track your laboratory results
- Monitor your personal follow-up plan